Get associated with the largest annual event in Devon
The annual economic impact of the Devon County Show is valued at more than £10 million and it is an important business platform.
The 2018 Show is our 123rd and it is as popular as ever with its impact spreading well beyond the average annual attendance of 91,000 visitors.
The Show is a major marketing platform and has a proven track record of delivering return on investment for our Show Partners.This is the result of mass marketing, social networking and substantial media attention creating a huge amount of coverage.
- 84% of sponsors recommend the Show to others
- 97% of visitors recommend the Show to others
- Average of 91,000 visitors over the three Show days
- More than 700 tradestands
- More than 400 volunteers work
- The Devon County Agricultural Association, which stages the Show, has nearly 2,000 loyal Vice Presidents and Members
- 14,900 Twitter followers
- More than 9,000 Facebook followers
Sponsors benefits include:
- Highly effective brand exposure
- A high level of customer service
- Excellent hospitality facilities for potential and existing customers in the Sponsors' and Vice Presidents' Pavilion
We endeavour to ensure that packages are tailor-made to suit the individual needs of our sponsors. Elements may include:
- Your own hospitality event in the Sponsors’ Ringside Hospitality Pavilion
- Branding opportunities, for example through banners and at award ceremonies
- Commentary announcements
- Inclusion within the substantial Show promotional campaign
- Specific sponsorship of key events and areas
In effect, sponsorship can be used as an effective tool to ‘shop window’ your brand and promote your product and/or services. It is a great way to get involved with the local community and support the county.
To find out more, please contact Sponsorship Co-ordinator Jo Blaby:
Call 01392 353704
Email: [email protected]
What some of our sponsors are saying
“We have enjoyed a long and successful involvement with Devon County Show. It gives us a great opportunity to show our support for the agricultural community in Devon and to meet and entertain our clients and friends old and new.”
"Southernhay House is a happy sponsor of the Devon County Show and has been so for the last five years. There’s literally no other county event like it. This is not a normal sponsorship relationship; as a central Exeter hotel, we are proud to host the annual press event for the Show but it’s more than that. Each year, the Show gives us a ringside seat at the best and most traditional spectacle in Devon. Well organised, with integrity and great humour, sponsorship of our County Show is a chance to get involved like no other.”
“Coastal Recycling is proud to have been involved with the Devon County Show for several years as a provider of services and as a sponsor. The Show provides us with the perfect platform to showcase
our services and to meet existing, old and potential new customers.
With an average of 91,000 visitors over three days our sponsorship
has proven to be a very cost effective way of promoting our brand
and services. Sponsorship is not just visual, it brings with it many
opportunities to network with and entertain existing and potential
customers in a warm, friendly and family-orientated environment.”