Competition Ts & Cs
Devon County Show - social media competition terms and conditions
1.The promoter is Devon County Show.
2. Competitions are open to anyone and everyone except anyone involved with the judging of the competition..
3.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter a competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and condition. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the social media channel specified.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be removed.
6. Closing date for entry will be stated on the relevant post. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be allowed.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
8. The rules of the competition will be stated on the post.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.