School Group Bookings
We welcome school groups - so much to see and do, just follow the SHOW TRAIL!
Children £5 Teachers FREE (min 10 children) Complete the booking form here.
- Experience through touch, feel & smell
- Outdoor learning develops higher order thinking skills
- Lots of hands-on fun activities
- First-hand learning makes life-long memories
- Ask questions face to face with those in the know
What the teachers say...
100% of schools would re-visit the Show
100% said it was good vlaue for money
100% said booking the trip was easy
85% of schools visit for curriculum learning
(15% - location, recommendation, price & reputation)
"We had a fantastic experience and the children all came back buzzing about it. I often think we could spend two days there."
"The children had a fantastic time and made some great memories. Thank you so much."
Primary Schools - Curriculum Links
Science Plants, Animals, Living things, Habitats, Energy
Maths Quantities, Measurements, Weight, Application
English Reading, Comprehension, Language, Question
D&T Cooking, Nutrition, Healthy eating, Food sources,
Mechanisms used in food & farming
History Understand local traditions & history
Geography Land use, Environment, Local economy,
Natural resources, Food miles, Recycling
Primary schools are invited to take part in our Junior Crafts and Garden Competitions and see their entries displayed at the County Show; details will be available in the new year.
Use a visit to provide activities to link up with the curriculum - Food Technology, Business Studies, Maths, English, Geography, Forestry and more!
The under 16s will have plenty of opportunity to find out more about land-based education post-GCSE.
For more information:
Contact Emma Watson on 01392 353784 or [email protected]
Coach transport benefits:
- Free entry for one coach driver (per vehicle) and a complimentary £5 meal voucher
- Free coach parking and dedicated drop-off point
- Free shuttle bus for coach drivers to get to and from the showground
Dates: Thursday, May 16 to Saturday, May 18 (07:00 - 18:30)
Venue: Westpoint, Exeter, EX5 1DJ just one mile from J30 of the M5.