Advance On Show Day/ From Friday 2nd July
Adult £20 £23 - subject to availability
Over 60's £17.50 £20 - subject to availability
Child (5-16 years) Friday - £7.50
Saturday & Sunday - 2 children admitted FOC
- Additional children £7.50
Ticket required for all children over 5yrs
Children under 5yrs are free of charge and no ticket is required.
Disabled Person & Carer Prices:
Please bring relevant ID or paperwork. Click here for facilities
Disabled person pays the relevant prices as listed above for an Adult, Over 60 or child.
Carer price is £7.50.
Carer tickets are only valid when acompanying a registered disabled person and relevant paperwork must be provided at the entrance.
Good To Go
Over the past few weeks, the organisers of Devon County Show have been working hard, following recommendations from Government, the local council and the events industry, to ensure that Devon County Show 2021 will be recognisable as an event we all know and love, whilst ensuring that it is also Covid Secure. Here are twelve steps we are taking to keep you and your family safe.
1. Space to Socially Distance - The Devon County Show’s 83-acre showground (excluding car parks) can accommodate 30,000 visitors per day whilst still maintaining the 7m2 required for each person
2. Track & Trace - All attendees MUST register their details either in advance on the day to ensure Track and Trace compliance
3. Socially distanced queuing - Queuing both inside and outside the Showground will be socially distanced and queuing locations managed to avoid crowding
4. Reduction in indoor spaces - For 2021 our large Food & Drink Pavilion and Crafts & Gardens Pavilion will become outdoor areas. Other marquees across the Showground will be removed to allow the vast majority of our Show to be accessed in the open air.
5. Masks indoors - For those areas that remain indoor areas, such as the cattle pavilion, masks will be required.
6. One Way Systems - Indoor areas will also operate one-way systems to enable visitors to stay socially distanced.
7. Widening of Avenues - Across the Showground avenues will be widened to provide more space for visitors to socially distance.
8. Crowd Density monitoring - Stewards, including dedicated ‘Covid Marshalls’ will constantly monitor crowd density and key areas on the Showground to encourage visitors to maintain social distances and make use of the whole site.
9. Socially distanced car parking - Cars will be parked 2m apart to ensure visitors can arrive and leave the Show whilst maintaining social distance.
10. Barcoded Admission Tickets to Monitor Numbers on Site - All Show tickets will be barcoded and scanned on entry and exit to ensure the numbers of people on site are constantly monitored to ensure they stay within safe levels.
11. Improved Visitor Dispersal - By spreading our attractions and features more widely across the site we can encourage visitors to spread out across our 83 acres of Showground and ensure a more even spread.
12. Reduction in Crowd based Attractions - This year we will move away from centralised attractions which attract crowds and instead focus on a variety of smaller attractions located across the Showground.
Tickets to the Devon County Show will go on sale in April at www.devoncountyshow.co.uk. If you would like to book a trade stand at Devon County Show 2021, please visit www.devoncountyshow.co.uk/tradestands.
Friday & Saturday - 7.30am - 6.30pm
Sunday - 7.30am - 6.00pm
Tradestands Open from 9am every day
How to find us
Devon County Show, Westpoint, Clyst St Mary, Exeter, EX5 1DJ
By Car - we are just 1 mile from M5 Junction 30 on A352 - just follow the signs
By Bus - from Exeter, Sidmouth, Seaton, Honiton, Lyme Regis, Exmouth & Exeter Bus Station. Click here for timetables.
By Bike - there is free cycle parking at every entrance
We offer discounted packages for a Disabled people and their carers. Click here to book tickets.
Carers tickets are £7.50 and are only valid when accompanying a registered disabled person and evdience must be provided at the entrance.
For more information regarding access and facilities for specific needs please phone the Show Team on 01392 353700 or email [email protected].
Forward parking is available in all our public car parks on a first come, first served basis, please display your Blue Badge.
Wheelchair friendly showground:
The showground is wheelchair friendly with many surfaced roads; the marquees and many features are on grass.
Hiring a mobility scooter:
Mobility scooters are located outside Green Entrance – Please pre-book from 17th May; please ring Newton Abbot Community Transport Association on 01626 335775 or email: [email protected]
Wheelchair viewing area:
There is an accessible viewing area for the disabled alongside the public grandstand, overlooking the Main Arena. Access is from Road 8, alongside the Main Arena practise area.
The Devon County Show is an excellent place to visit as a group and offers a range of discounts and benefits for bookings of 10 or more people.
The Show is great value and gives a very warm welcome to groups.
Benefits of group bookings
- Adult (aged from 16) - £18
- Two FREE tickets for every 10 purchased
- Up to two children (aged 5-15) per adult admitted FREE
- A group booking can split their visits over the three Show days
- Dedicated drop-off point for coaches
- FREE coach driver admission (when booked in advance)
- FREE coach parking in designated coach parks and shuttle bus return for the driver
Contact Emma for more details - [email protected]