Devon’s BIG day out!
The Devon County Show is what Devon's all about!
It brings together the very best of food, farming and rural life - plus lots of fun - all rolled into one.
TWO children are admitted FREE on Saturday when accompanied by a paying adult!
- See the incredible animals – livestock, horses, dogs and fur and feather
- Taste the very best of local food and drink – in the Food & Drink Pavilion and around the showground
- Enjoy a world of entertainment with the Monster Trucks*, the Grand Parades of Livestock*, show jumping, Zorb football, Massey Ferguson tractor parade, sheep shearing, metalwork competitions and lots, lots more!
- Relax at our NEW Watering Hole and enjoy live music, street food, and plenty of seats are all under one gigantic red and blue roof
- Stay late! Music will spill on into the evening with Queen tribute band Rhapsody on Thursday and a Sparks tribute act on Friday.
- Visit the NEW Ocean Discovery Zone and come face-to-face with life-size inflatable sea creatures in this stunning new marine conservation area
- You are invited to the biggest Royal Wedding party in the county (probably!) to celebrate the marriage of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on Show Saturday (May 19) – live TV coverage from Windsor, giant confetti throw, wedding trees and more.
- Marvel at Westcountry crafts created by the talented exhibitors
- Explore displays to commemorate the centenary of the First World War including how the Women’s Land Army in Devon helped to feed the nation; some of the 30,000 poppies, hand-made last year to remember the lives lost from the South West, will be sold in aid of the Royal British Legion
- Take a ride on the Devon Eye and enjoy fairground fun
- Enjoy a unique shopping experience
- Discover the world of the honeybee
- Find out more about country life – watch demonstrations and have-a-go yourself
- Finally, our NEW Show ambassadors will be on hand at the entrance gates to help you at the start of your Big Day Out!
*Friday and Saturday